DJI reseller

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if Best Drones, a DJI reseller, located in Davie FL is legit? They are selling a Phantom 4 Pro drone for 130.00. See attachment. I really can't believe that its true. Thanks

Megahertz3000

Attachments

• best drones.JPG
    best drones.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 484
Can anyone tell me if Best Drones, a DJI reseller, located in Davie FL is legit?
For future reference, you can find a list of authorized DJI dealers on DJI's website here.

Can anyone tell me if Best Drones, a DJI reseller, located in Davie FL is legit? They are selling a Phantom 4 Pro drone for 130.00. See attachment. I really can't believe that its true. Thanks

Megahertz3000

I strongly recommend Advexure in Los Angeles. They always have inventory in the customer service is excellent. Very fast shipping. Our use them for everything.

I’ll tell you this my phantom for pro is four months old has a great camera but it also comes with a lot of other problems and it flies like a brick compared to my Mavic pro which doesn’t have a very good camera I would wait until they come out with the Mavic to bro it will be the best drone out today do not get the phantom for pro

Reactions: Droner66
I almost wonder if it's a typo or their web site can't handle prices above $999.99. If you look at their website and search on Mavic Platinum, they list the Mavic Pro Platinum for $916.65 and the Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo for $116.66. Either way, I would avoid them.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl