DJI REPS: I've been patient...My drone "service" update

Reaction score
Ok so they've had my drone which crashed out of nowhere since Mid May. I sent it back to them to get a replacement. I called today to check on the status since I have heard NOTHING since I opened the stupid ticket. They said it is sitting on a techs' repair desk. I said no, I did not send it to you to be charged for a repair, I sent it to you to replace it under warranty. Look at my logs knuckleheads! I didn't crash it! I'm sick and tired of this garbage and I've sat here silently for too long now.
My 3DR had a GPS error, it crashed as well and guess what? I had a replacement in one week. They communicated frequently. This is completely unacceptable of DJI. I told the poor guy on the phone that I never asked for a repair, I asked for them to review the drone review the logs and take the appropriate action under warranty or tell me why not. How about you actually communicate for god sakes? Yes I've asked our forum monitor from DJI to see if he could help out and that went zero meters. Just venting publicly as I am now pissed.

After purchasing a Phantom 3P and Propeller guards directly from DJI and after having my Phantom for some weeks and flying it with the Propeller guards I got this on May 27th and have heard nothing since....

Dear DJI Customer,

Please note that Phantom 2 propeller guards are not compatible with the Phantom 3.

We strongly recommend that you do not use the Phantom 2 series Propeller Guards that you bought with your Phantom 3, or that you remove them now and do not continue using them.

DJI will send you new Propeller Guards custom-built for the Phantom 3 as soon as they become available, completely free of charge.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you,

DJI

FYI: I know all about why the propeller guards are not compatible due to screw length. Please do not reply with that information.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl