Dji RE Googles Racing Bundle

Reaction score
Just ordered this loaded bundle, everything you will need to do FPV, in a nice backpack. Got it from DJI OC new store, they were very helpful, got it shipped in less than an hour! :)
Got a fixed wing FPV coming to play around with the goggles and then with the Occu-sync. Cute little Nano TALON, 30-45 minutes air time, easy to fly.:)

Last edited:
Yahoo:p they arrived 30 minutes ago. Beautiful, nice colors, the silver grey, is attractive, especially with the red leather trim. :D
Charging now, then I have to try to figure out what power glasses or corrective lens I need. Then I can actually try them out.

I just wanted to add a little about the packaging and the items them selves.
Packaging was the best, I mean, their boxes, foam, everything was great and well done.
The backpack is very nice, great fabric and zippers, interior is spacious, lots of places to put cables and such and the soft interior cloth, well is a nice touch.
The Occu-sync is not just a circuit board shrink wrapped, it is a piece of equipment. Not really small, but not huge. It is said to get hot, so it is metal, and must be in the slip stream for cooling.
The camera looks much like any other, same basic shape, but it is slick looking too. Usb-C3 connector, I like that.
Going to build an FPS fixed wing around this setup. Maybe a twin, or a pusher with a bit of room inside for everything.

One club member has a big twin with 3 cams, gimbal cam, rear cam, night vision bottom cam for night landings. Even has return to home, artificial horizon and much more.

Kind of looks cool, flies nice, 1.5 hours flight time too.:)

Basically, you get everything they are selling, cables, to antenna, the works and 2 of each with some antenna.
I haven't had a chance to lay it out for pics. Had to pick up a few things, so I can finish the ZOHD Nano Talon, busy. Xmas is next:) but you already know what I got. Yeah Santa:rolleyes:

Updated tg e goggles and that went well.
Installed the HDMI module, goggles linked right up, instant video, GOOD.:cool:
Even 720p looks pretty darn good, lovely immersive view.
After flying, DJI had a firmware UD, for the P4P, nothing apparently needed else where.
Next comes the linking to the Nano TALON on analog 5.8ghz. If THAT goes as smoothly, it will be a happy New Year.:)

Updated tg e goggles and that went well.
Installed the HDMI module, goggles linked right up, instant video, GOOD.:cool:
Even 720p looks pretty darn good, lovely immersive view.
After flying, DJI had a firmware UD, for the P4P, nothing apparently needed else where.
Next comes the linking to the Nano TALON on analog 5.8ghz. If THAT goes as smoothly, it will be a happy New Year.:)
Do you need the hdmi module to hookup the goggles?

Do you need the hdmi module to hookup the goggles?
You can hook them up with USB too, but then it is the only screen, no Tablet or Phone used. It has something similar to Go 4 that you use, with the touch pad to select and make changes. With the Spark, no cable needed, not sure about the Mavic.
If you want to link to another craft, quad racer, fixed wing or what ever, then you use the on board Rx for that to get analog 5.8ghz.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures