DJI RE goggles - activation issues

Reaction score
Just got my RE goggles in today. Trying to activate using DJI Assistant for Phantom using v2.0.7 on my windows pc.

How long should the activation take? seems like it's going forever and a day, well probably cause i'm anxious to get these online and running.

Should I activate outside of DJI Assistant? I have the P4Pv2 for reference

Kurt

Just got my RE goggles in today. Trying to activate using DJI Assistant for Phantom using v2.0.7 on my windows pc.

How long should the activation take? seems like it's going forever and a day, well probably cause i'm anxious to get these online and running.

Should I activate outside of DJI Assistant? I have the P4Pv2 for reference

Kurt
Um I did find this it might help....I had no luck with activation for dji goggles with assistant 2,,I ended up back at store and they done for me,,activation was 5 min tops,,me and computer not understand each other so noel lemming store did it just like that,,
Screenshot_20190518-083415.jpg

Oh reread that, i'll go off and try to get that other software. Thanks

By jove, that was it. Crazy they don't have one program to do it all. But it activated, now to link up.
DJI is crazy,one fix ain't for all which is rather silly,,that's where we all get confused and things don't work,,they will need to re write the book one day soon
Glad it work for you ;)

I was as lost as everyone with my DJI Goggles until things started to fall into place. I found a few YouTube sources of very useful DJI Goggles info. I also found that most initial info is the same for the First Edition White Goggles. I personally have the newer Second Edition Black DJI Goggles RE (Race Edition). See the following:

How to Connect DJI Goggles to the Aircraft
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The DJI Goggles Menu Walk Though and Info Review
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I used the DJI Go 4 App to set up and Activate my Goggles with DJI.

Good Luck,

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic