DJI plant closing for some time?

Reaction score
FYI,
I just received this from the DJI dealer near me.

Reactions: dronesky
FYI,

Uh-Oh I don't want to hear that

I wonder if this is related to this,was in my emails,seems a lot going on with dji..sorry if not related
Screenshot_20200131-153914_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200131-153818_Drive.jpg
Screenshot_20200131-153842_Drive.jpg

Thought they did this every year at this time or maybe it has something to do with that virus.
Not that maybe this
Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 10.34.23 PM.png

No viruses can be transferred by the whatever product as they can't survive out of cells.
But maybe they are temporarily short on employees becouse of the flu.
Well, that's all more imagination than the reality.
But this seems to me more like political or economical reasons in relations to China.

Post on the Mavic site says it's for Chinese New Year

All new year celebrations in China have been postponed.

This is due to the 2019 N.Corona Virus. The same reason ALL 70,000 movie theaters in China are closed, all of the Starbucks and McDonald's are closed, public schools are closed, and its now illegal (until further notice) to gather for weddings, birthdays, and other private gatherings.

FYI,

Chinese New Year (TET)
They do it every year about this time.

No viruses can be transferred by the whatever product as they can't survive out of cells.
But maybe they are temporarily short on employees becouse of the flu.
Well, that's all more imagination than the reality.
But this seems to me more like political or economical reasons in relations to China.

"No viruses can be transferred by the whatever product as they can't survive out of cells."

What I thought on first look. :rolleyes:;):)
No viruses can be transferred by the forum threads as they can't survive out of memory cells.

Rod

As another says above and I posted on the other site #8 ...

New Year ... Lantern Festival ... etc.

It affects my business every year - but this year has the Virus shutdown of travel added - making business very difficult now.

As another says above and I posted on the other site #8 ...

New Year ... Lantern Festival ... etc.

It affects my business every year - but this year has the Virus shutdown of travel added - making business very difficult now.
Yesterdays email from DroneDJ

"No viruses can be transferred by the whatever product as they can't survive out of cells."

What I thought on first look. :rolleyes:;):)
No viruses can be transferred by the forum threads as they can't survive out of memory cells.

Rod
I was not thinking that the transferring of the virus through the product, I was thinking that with thousands of people being ill they may not be able to get the workers they needed or possibly closing down to stop the possible transmission.

Reactions: RodPad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers