DJI Pilot App

Reaction score
One of the first things I did was download the Pilot app (android) from the Google Play store. Installed it, checked for updates, etc. Once connected, a lot of lag, dropping connection, etc. Drove me crazy. Made sure drone and controller firmware were both up to date. Tried another USB cable, nothing worked.

Then I checked the version of the App on Google Play Store, version 1.0.1
Went to the DJI website (www.dji.com/support) and found the version there was newer 1.1.0

From the Android device, navigated to the site, downloaded and installed. My initial tests are showing no disconnects and a little lag, but not near as bad.

Thought I would post this for any others to save some headaches.

One of the first things I did was download the Pilot app (android) from the Google Play store. Installed it, checked for updates, etc. Once connected, a lot of lag, dropping connection, etc. Drove me crazy. Made sure drone and controller firmware were both up to date. Tried another USB cable, nothing worked.

Then I checked the version of the App on Google Play Store, version 1.0.1
Went to the DJI website (www.dji.com/support) and found the version there was newer 1.1.0

From the Android device, navigated to the site, downloaded and installed. My initial tests are showing no disconnects and a little lag, but not near as bad.

Thought I would post this for any others to save some headaches.
If you download the app from the DJI website, it will most likely resolve your issues-- used both Android and IOS off the DJI site with no problems.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl