DJI Pilot App

Reaction score
Just clicked on to the pilot app to have another look round it for about the 50th time, and noticed a message that popped up on my iphone saying there was a new firmware update and i should update it. Went to the app store to check updates but it was not there as a update. It states on the home screen now version 1.0.3 is this the latest version of the app or not.

Firmware update would not be for the version of the app, that would be for the copter.

My Android version was at 1.0.7, and it does show that there is an update available, i updated it and now the app won't load....

Well, this sucks....
The app that was working perfectly on my tablet will now not open after the update. (Dell Venue 7840)
I installed the new version on my phone and it functions just fine....

Well, this sucks....
The app that was working perfectly on my tablet will now not open after the update. (Dell Venue 7840)
I installed the new version on my phone and it functions just fine....
Uninstall/reinstall

Firmware update would not be for the version of the app, that would be for the copter.

My Android version was at 1.0.7, and it does show that there is an update available, i updated it and now the app won't load....

I believe 1.0.7 is the latest version. Have you tried wiping the tablet clean and re-installing? Sorry for your troubles... I had a similar experience and it drove me nuts

1.0.10 loaded fine on my Samsung TAB S fine... Oddly I have 1.0.09 on it before which loaded fine also.

Regs Chris

Android 5.1 came to my nexus 7 gen 2 this afternoon no problems, just did and update check on the pilot app and it's now 1.0.10, and seems to be running fine without the p3.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31