DJI Pilot App Simulator

Reaction score
Hi, any idea how to access the simulator for the P3 on DJI Pilot app, or is it not available yet?

Cheers.

It will be available when the IOS app comes out.
It isn't available on the Android version.

Do you now if there are any plans by dji to ever have it on the available on the Android version at all?

Do you now if there are any plans by dji to ever have it on the available on the Android version at all?
Rumors are floating around that it will be included, eventually...

Rumors are floating around that it will be included, eventually...

Well hopefully its a rumor that pans out. Being that my old lady actually started giving me a nod of approval on ordering a P3 pro when she heard it was going to have the flight sim like the inspire 1 has. Tho I dont think it will be a deal breaker even if it dont have it now. Cause I sure went and fixed her good last weekend by just taking her out and letting her fly my FC40 now she went from giving me the crooked eye brow or "saying dont you have enough of these things already" To now asking did you order it yet? did you order it yet? and when are we going flying again ha ha ha..... Now shes got the bug and I wish I did it sooner.

:)

Well hopefully its a rumor that pans out. Being that my old lady actually started giving me a nod of approval on ordering a P3 pro when she heard it was going to have the flight sim like the inspire 1 has. Tho I dont think it will be a deal breaker even if it dont have it now. Cause I sure went and fixed her good last weekend by just taking her out and letting her fly my FC40 now she went from giving me the crooked eye brow or "saying dont you have enough of these things already" To now asking did you order it yet? did you order it yet? and when are we going flying again ha ha ha..... Now shes got the bug and I wish I did it sooner.

:)
lol that's great. From what I understand, the simulator is a bit of a joke anyway. These quads are simple enough to fly in GPS mode, the only advantage I see to the simulator is if you want to practice manual.

the only advantage I see to the simulator is if you want to practice manual.
ya that would be cool to be able to do Tho I dont think the p3s have manual mode any way. But if they did it would be way cooler to crash it a few times in a simulator rather then in real life to try out manual mode.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31