DJI Pilot App & CrystalSky Monitor

Reaction score
Is anyone other than myself unable to install the DJI Pilot app on their CrystalSky monitor?
I’m able to download the app but not install.

Is anyone other than myself unable to install the DJI Pilot app on their CrystalSky monitor?
I’m able to download the app but not install.
Hopefully I'm understanding your question correctly......Your CrystalSky already has the Pilot App installed, you can find it under the settings menu and under launcher settings you should see the Pilot App as an option. I don't have it in front of me right now, but I'm pretty sure that's how to get to it, you shouldn't have to download it. Also it will update when your CS updates. Hope that helps.

Hopefully I'm understanding your question correctly......Your CrystalSky already has the Pilot App installed, you can find it under the settings menu and under launcher settings you should see the Pilot App as an option. I don't have it in front of me right now, but I'm pretty sure that's how to get to it, you shouldn't have to download it. Also it will update when your CS updates. Hope that helps.

THANKS!! Problem solved! I had no idea the application was pre-loaded.

Glad it worked, had the same issue when we first got them....shocking that DJI doesn't provided better documentation :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair