DJI Phantom Vision 3 - Wish List

Reaction score
Hi all: Long time lurker first time poster here. I thought an interesting point of discussion to jump in on for my first post would be to make a list of things that I'd love to see from DJI in a version 3 of the Phantom Vision series.

Phantom Vision 3 - WISH LIST

1. Standard 3 Axis Gimbal - Currently the gimbal that comes stock is not actually a gimbal. It's a 1 axis servo that can't keep up with the shaky flights. The stock version of the Phantom Vision 2 takes great photos but the video is shaky as hell, let's just call a spade a spade.

2. Way Point Autonomous Flight
3. Extended Wifi Range and incorporation of a 4G / LTE onboard connection that would allow the Phantom to fly anywhere (obvious limitations with battery life) This would allow you to remotely control your phantom from the internet rather than with the transmitter. (limitations also apply in areas without cell data towers that have 4G or LTE ----> or faster in the future)
4. Stock Naza Mode options on the S1 & S2 switches. Would be nice to have HL and CL without having to use the software assist to turn it on.
5. Camera tracking. I would be nice to have the camera stay on a fixed point allowing you to fly circles around an object with the camera automatically staying centered on said object.
6. Longer battery life (this just is a matter of time until technology catches up with desire for hour long flight times)
7. Awareness of surroundings. It would be nice if the phantom knew when it was about to hit an object. This would certainly make the return to home function safer.

That's a good start. Any other ideas?

It doesn't matter if they are original or not, you can still wish for them on the next Phantom.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20