Dji Phantom Standard Litchi Waypoint Mission Edinburgh, Scotland

Reaction score
Little flight in Edinburgh Scotland. Taking in the views of Granton harbour, Newhaven harbour and lighthouse, and then onto a nice shot of the royal yacht Brittania.

I thought it turned out pretty well and a stunning day for it. Not edited so a little rough at the end . sorry guys/gals, still a beginner

Done a few manual flights first on same day just to make sure staying well clear of all obstacles.

Any comments/criticism welcome , still learning. Hope its enjoyed though. Thanks for watching.

Now edited a bit better , well I thinks so. for a Noob. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: naohiro and eljano
Really good video... I only have one criticism..... Way to close to the helipad. If a helicopter was about to land and you took out their props.. Well.... [emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44] apart from that mate done a really good job [emoji6]

1486165228372.png

Neon Euc

Hi Neon, Yeah I agree it was to close but these support boats have been sitting in the docks for over a year. powered down and unmanned. I also stay local and have never seen a heli in the area . But again point taken , there is always the possibility. I think the saying is always expect the unexpected. Cheers.

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl