DJI phantom products at Best Buy.com

Reaction score
Just to let everybody that doesn't know, but DJI stuff can be purchased at Bestbuy.com. I was purchasing a new battery through DJI when a bestbuy add popped up with Phantom drones. Checked it out and will be getting my new battery this Wednesday, rather than a month from now buying directly from the other side of the world.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Good place to buy from, especially if you get a bum product (DJI never makes a bum product... :rolleyes: ) and would like to exchange it the same day which is easy. I got a third P4 out of them due to manufacturing issues that should have been caught at the factory.

Given the reports by people with issues buying direct from DJI, I'd pass on mail order with them. Even Amazon lists them as a seller, but they are also one of the lowest rated sellers on Amazon selling DJI products too. Others are in the mid to high 90's.

Review.jpg

Just to let everybody that doesn't know, but DJI stuff can be purchased at Bestbuy.com. I was purchasing a new battery through DJI when a bestbuy add popped up with Phantom drones. Checked it out and will be getting my new battery this Wednesday, rather than a month from now buying directly from the other side of the world.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Bought my Phantom there. Then exchanged it for another one a few days later because the gimbal was DOA. Having read all of the horror stories about swapped or missing components, I think I would open the box at POS to verify that everything was there.

Enough of them around, that it makes a convenient source for blades. Just picked up a couple of sets. Seem to always have them in stock.

Fry's Electronic Stores also have genuine DJI products. Picked up new P3 props, $6 for 2 same as DJI, without the shipping cost and delivery time.

Just picked up a P4P this morning. They price matched Amazon's price of $1382!

Reactions: Lefty63 and k9time
If any of you are in the Bay Area, looks like a DJI store is opening up in San Francisco on 2/25/17. I saw a grand opening flyer on Facebook.

I may just go check it out

If any of you are in the Bay Area, looks like a DJI store is opening up in San Francisco on 2/25/17. I saw a grand opening flyer on Facebook.

I may just go check it out

Found it.

DJI San Francisco, Authorized Retail Store
735 Montgomery St.
San Francisco, CA 94111-2103

Also, there is one now open in Lone Tree, Colorado too (~12 miles south of Denver, CO):
DJI Store
8331 Willow Street, Suite C
Lone Tree, Colorado 80124

Last edited:
My brother tried to buy a P4P from them and they would not match the price unless it was a real store and not on line. Other than that they seem to be the best place to buy from in the Bay Area I guess.

Hey guys, not sure if you all are aware of this. But Best Buy also price matches! So if you find the same item cheaper somewhere else, boom.

I went to buy some micro SD cards the other day. Best Buy had them for $45. So I jumped on Amazon right quick..Same card for $27. . And just as long as the item is sold and shipped by Amazon.. they will match it. No 3rd party sellers/shippers.

Same goes for batteries. Or anything else you find cheaper.

Reactions: Lefty63

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj