Dji phantom pro long range more than 6.5Km in Tiwan !!!!

Reaction score
Hi all

very impressive video and very long range with phantom 3 pro !!!!

Is this true ??im really surprise!!

See the video below

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

image.jpg

Last edited:
There's another Video on YouTube (turkish guy in Austria) flying the same distance....6000 meters and he explains thins with the wind. I can hardly believe it but at least what both have in common: flat ground with no major obstacles around the place the Controller is operated and along the route.

Why would it be fake? These distances are confirmed all over the place. Lightbridge is based on LTE, so totally believable.

Didn't say it was fake just surprise's me that's all !
Is funny as I've been adding antennas to hit 2 miles with what I got and see this !!
Me thinks I see what me gonna have to do !! ;)

Why would it be fake? These distances are confirmed all over the place. Lightbridge is based on LTE, so totally believable.

Where did you hear it uses LTE? Lightbridge uses MIMO OFDM but it's not LTE.

I think in the sticks with favourable topography with few structures and little metal work also not much RF in the air longer distances are possible, but try to get too far in a built up area full of steel and stone with various RF coming from every where and you won't get as far.

I got 3.12 miles before weak signal and 72% battery. I could of taken it small bit more. I had two yellow bars. Brought it back with 2:15 left on battery. So, I believe this given the landscape.

Also, if you guys want to test range, follow a highway where if you can't bring it back, at least you can land it along the way and go get it. I planned for that. You can see where you land it. The return will have video long before it runs out of juice and has to land

Last edited:
Mmmmkay.... Let me revise my previous statement: Lightbridge's wireless transmission system is not based upon LTE.

Last edited:
You're welcome. Don't believe everything you hear. The LB wireless interface is based upon LTE as much as a your Phantom is based upon a Boeing 777.

I see we aren't going to get much out of ian other than a pompous attitude.

Some lite reading. http://www.ijarcce.com/upload/2013/july/41-h-Pravin Patil-role of contributing factors mimo-ofdm.pdf

"
Long Term Evolution (LTE) uses Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM) along with MIMO (Multiple Input Multiple Output) antenna technology standard to achieve high radio spectral efficiency and multi-carrier approach for multiple accesses.
"
While light bridge may not use LTE, that's not what he said. He said it was based upon. Which I've already defined.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fjallis

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31