DJI Phantom 4 Pro image versus Canon 5DIII w/ 16-35 f/4

I have a decent monitor, it's possible the calibration is slightly off for sure.

As mention, 5D for is just a additional test. Nothing to worry about and it won't be a fair comparison but the this thread about 1) 5D vs P4P, 2)I have 5D and P4P 3)out of curiosity how near P4P to 5D image only. The real test for me is P3P/P4/Mavic vs P4P, how good is P4P, i need to get friend with p3/p4/mavic as i sold off mine.

As mention, 5D for is just a additional test. Nothing to worry about and it won't be a fair comparison but the this thread about 1) 5D vs P4P, 2)I have 5D and P4P 3)out of curiosity how near P4P to 5D image only. The real test for me is P3P/P4/Mavic vs P4P, how good is P4P, i need to get friend with p3/p4/mavic as i sold off mine.

This thread was actually comparing the two cameras that I own that are about the same megapixel count - my 5DIII and the P4P. It was in response to a couple of threads in which some were feeling that the image quality was not up to par with the P4P. It turns out that at least one of those threads belonged to someone who later discovered that the front protective filter on his was loose and when he tightened it, the image quality improved.

I really appreciate this thread. Although the adjustments varied a bit, it does show that the P4P has a pretty decent camera. I would love to see a similar test on night lights. The P4P takes pretty decent night shots, but looking at the grain in shadow in this test, we may see a bigger difference at night...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164