DJI Phantom 4 Parallel Multi-battery Charger

I bought the last one, I will report back how it works. DJI Ken recommended the blue charger for simultaneous charging otherwise I wouldn't even consider it.

Oops. Above is a link to what looks like the same charger as on eBay but thankfully ships to Canada.

Ok I must be drunk again because they are not at all the same. Can I not edit these posts as to look less stupid? Ok. Figured it out now. Looking less stupid all the time....

I bought one, we will see how it works compared to my blue one I bought for the P3P! Not sure when I'll get it. maybe a week?

When I placed my order it said delivery between May 27th and June 13th. I will hold off until someone in the USA sells the unit.

Also I wonder if someone can make just an adapter that fits the P4 battery and then goes to a banana ,XT60 , or deans connector that you can then just hook up to your own charger ?

Last edited:
I just got notification that my P4 multi-charger I bought on eBay shipped and had posted it wouldn't ship until May and wouldn't arrive until the end of May to June

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I bought some engine covers on eBay and they shipped same day. Three weeks later and I'm still waiting. Mind you, pretty standard when buying anything from Chinese traders. Patience is a virtue!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

U know, that makes sense and might be a real deal, because I've seen very few parts out, but they have these power input blocks, the three modules, or four that are on the IC board. I was like "why is that a part DJI is putting out so soon vs you know, gimbal replacements or other stuff, motors" but ppl can buy them and make multi chargers... Duh
b9bd82d9d2ef0d584471d7279751d8b3.jpg
. This one has 3 but $63 shipped, but has a beefy looking converter/transformer?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

just ordered one and it shipped this morning..
waiting for the mobile charger
to ship DJI Phantom 4 Intelligent Car Charger 17.5V 4A Phantom4 Outdoor Charging Access

which lacks the tx charging jack(which is also at 4S) have to find that jack and add same..

btw I have the p3p model of the plate and the mobile charger and they work great.. I do use a welders protection fabric sheet(good to 2500f) to charge on with an extinguisher less than 1 ft from the charging rig just in case...

hzl

Better check the link again, that's clearly not a phantom 4 charger
ee25ec180f879e54c6ca37aff7aed1ab.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.