DJI Phantom 4/3 Antenna powered 4W kit Signal Booster Extended Range 7& Miles US

What does duck hunting and shot guns have to do with the FCC? You seem thoroughly confused.
The boosters will not affect any of those things you listed.
I never said I knew it all, but in this category I seem to know much more than you...Hero?
I did not design these kits or the handful of other booster kits sold by numerous hobby shops.
Do you know what GOOGLE is and how to use it? Type in DJI Phantom signal amplifier, spend a little time educating yourself.
Meanwhile, there are several discussions on this forum on how to modify your transmitter to double and triple your range by ONLY modifying the controller.
Have fun, don't let the FCC boogie man get you.
Also, have a beer or two and chill out. You seem way to uptight. Maybe loosen your belt a little and rub one out.
It's pretty obvious that you don't even know what building the FCC is in. I've been in the Communications Business and delt with the FCC for over 50 yrs. We would not have had so many problems with our Pagers had we been allowed to BOOST OUR TRANSMITTERS !! ANY MODIFICATION TO ANY FCC CERTIFIED TRANSMITTER IS A VIOLATION OF THE LAW PERIOD!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj