DJI Phantom 3 standard rc will not link

Reaction score
I have a DJI Phantom 3 standard done firmware update went out to test fly the Drone lost signal and crashed now I cannot get the RC to connect to the Drone I have tried real inking I have tried resetting trying to do the firmware update again and cannot get it to go through I also have a red flashing light on the gimbel any help with this one would be appreciated and I'm also sorry if this was not supposed to be posted here

Welcome to the Forum!

Was this your first flight?

How are you re linking?

What color is the status light on the remote?

What color is the link light on the bottom side of the Phantom?

Rod

Welcome to the Forum!

Was this your first flight?

How are you re linking?

What color is the status light on the remote?

Rod
I had a firmware update I tried to do the firmware update it did not successfully update I tried a few more times and could not get it to work I went outside to fly the Drone everything started properly flu for about 10 minutes and then I lost signal drone fell about four foot but no visual damage and ever since then I cannot get to RC to relink all lights are red the back side lights on a drone are flashing orange that gimbal light is flashing red the light on the controller is red with four green lights

Reactions: Edvins87
How many flights have you had?
How are you re linking?, There are two methods.
"all lights are red" You mean the link light on the remote and the Phantom?
"the back side lights on a drone are flashing orange" Flashing orange or yellow?

Rod

I have tried reinking by pressing the linking button on the Drone and I'll also try re linking through the app I've tried holding the gimbal control to the right and flipping the c2 to switch back and three times none of those work............ the light on the remote is red the blinking light on the Drone is red the flashing lights are orange I can connect the controller to the app via WiFi but it says weak signal with a black screen

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171211-184806.png
    Screenshot_20171211-184806.png
    164.5 KB · Views: 406
You won't be able to re link the remote to the Phantom if the gimbal is not working, The WiFi signal that comes from the Phantom starts at the gimbal, you need to be looking at the wires from the gimbal to the main board. This information is not from me but memory from other threads.

Rod

That is the information I have needed so if the gimbal has a solid red light on it it is not working correct

Oh.....we can.....but it's brutal....especially if it's windy....the drone flies great.....but the pilot ...not so much....:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1