DJI Phantom 3 standard parts for sale

Reaction score
Hello, I'm a seller from Canada who has two DJI phantom 3 standard drones; one is airworthy well the other is currently grounded permanently because of technical issues. I'm looking to sell extra parts that I don't need, the only thing not for sale is the battery that comes with the drone. It is only available for parts and not the whole drone, the remote is another thing that is being sold.

Reactions: lightview
Hello, I'm a seller from Canada who has two DJI phantom 3 standard drones; one is airworthy well the other is currently grounded permanently because of technical issues. I'm looking to sell extra parts that I don't need, the only thing not for sale is the battery that comes with the drone. It is only available for parts and not the whole drone, the remote is another thing that is being sold.

I'm looking for the bottom portion of the main body if that's available.

Do you sell the main board of the drone

Hi Luke_2254.
Have you got prices for individual items, or are you wanting to sell as a package?

Hi "fun flyer" I do not have the individual prices for the parts but if you're looking for a specific part I can give you a price.

No, I could see you the bottom shell, do you want the bottom leg antennas as well or just the bottom shell

I can get parts out of the remote or I can sell you the entire controller.
Can you give me a price on just the center antenna . I am new to flying and have bought a second Phantom 3 for a friend. It is used and the center antenna is broke. Just want to repair as I don't want to spend a lot or up grade at this time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers