DJI Phantom 3 Standard [Gimbal motor overloaded]

Reaction score
Hello,
i recently bought a dji phantom3 standard.
I lost connection to it when i was flyign and when it tried to return to home it flew into a tree...
Now i have the gimbal motor overloaded error...
i tried to calibrate the camera and the IMU but it both didn't work..

Link of what my camera exactly does:

i hope somebody can help me...

Greatings, WB013

Hello,
i recently bought a dji phantom3 standard.
I lost connection to it when i was flyign and when it tried to return to home it flew into a tree...
Now i have the gimbal motor overloaded error...
i tried to calibrate the camera and the IMU but it both didn't work..

Link of what my camera exactly does:

i hope somebody can help me...

Greatings, WB013
This probably isn't what you want to hear, but buy a new gimbal. The replacement is fairly easy. You don't want to spend days and days dealing with gimbal and alignment issues. Replacing the entire assembly will get you back in the air with a working gimbal and camera faster.

Phantom 3 Standard Camera + 3-Axis Gimbal

Reactions: Mark The Droner
I just sent mine in to dji when it was acting up. I was very shot to see that they did not charge me anything to fix it and said it was still under warranty even though I bought it used on the Internet. I don't know is that will happen to you but I think it's worth a shot

Reactions: RodPad and JSKCKNIT
I just sent mine in to dji when it was acting up. I was very shot to see that they did not charge me anything to fix it and said it was still under warranty even though I bought it used on the Internet. I don't know is that will happen to you but I think it's worth a shot
That's awesome that they did that for you. I should have tried sending mine back for a shell replacement due to weak motor mounts.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94