DJI Phantom 3 Revealed!

Which Phantom 3 version is the best value?

• Total voters
Reaction score
This is it guys, the newest addition to the Dji Phantom line. The Phantom 3 Professional and the Phantom 3 Advanced are the new flagship models from DJI. Check out the DJI Live Event where they shared all the info on the DJI Phantom 3:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Please leave posts below about what feature you are most excited for on the Phantom 3 Advanced or Professional and if you will be buying one!

Jacob
________________________________________________________________________________

Phantom 3 important videos for new pilots:

Unboxing (Part 1):

Uboxing (Part 2):

Pre-flight Checklist:

Failsafe Tutorial:

How To Fly:

Steps to setup new Phantom 3:

How to update the firmware:

Configuring basic DJI Pilot settings:

Configuring DJI Pilot camera settings:

Demunseed DJI Pilot tutorial (some of these tips only apply to the Inspire 1):

$1299..

Reactions: Turbazz
The stability and am interested in what's different for indoor flying.

Watching this Live Stream really makes you appreciate the work that goes into the polished, flawless Apple Keynote speeches!

Phantom 3 looks amazing, and what an amazing price for the 4k model! I'll be looking to flog my Vision+ with Stage 3 - anyone in the UK interested? ;)

Reactions: sapper785
It has the optical ground sensors like the Inspire 1 and GPS with more sats. Start at 49:50 of video for indoor.

Yes I found a blurb about it on the Net. I wonder if the profile is the same so I don't have to get a new case.

Watching this Live Stream really makes you appreciate the work that goes into the polished, flawless Apple Keynote speeches!

Phantom 3 looks amazing, and what an amazing price for the 4k model! I'll be looking to flog my Vision+ with Stage 3 - anyone in the UK interested? ;)

I'm thinking the same how much do u reckon you would get for a v3?

can't wait to see the total specs.... Hope I can move the gimbal guard over to the P3 and nothing funky happens with the batteries....

Should be interesting to see the new posts when they come in.... Who's going to be the first one to open it up?

speaking seriously and being honest i would wait for at least a couple months before buying a phantom3

we all know dji and how crappy their products can be (for example phantom2 v3 with the esc failure)

for sure ill buy a phantom 3, but ill keep flying my old phantom 2 with my gopro until i read enough comments proving that this new phantom is a real evolution and safe to fly.

I can't believe the idiots flew out of a window from the Marina bay Sands Hotel and then clearly violated height restrictions in a country that is already paranoid about UAV's. They need to have some brains about the way they market and by clearly violating CASA requirements on a live feed is not the way to promote the hobby. Great product, bunch of tools in marketing..

speaking seriously and being honest i would wait for at least a couple months before buying a phantom3

we all know dji and how crappy their products can be (for example phantom2 v3 with the esc failure)

for sure ill buy a phantom 3, but ill keep flying my old phantom 2 with my gopro until i read enough comments proving that this new phantom is a real evolution and safe to fly.
Hoping most of the kinks have been worked out on the P2. I was a "beta tester" of the P2V.

Very nice piece of kit for the price. I guess there wil be a lot of P2's on ebay after seeing this. DJI presentations could do with a bit more rehearsing.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic