DJI Phantom 3 Pro Repair Help

Reaction score
I recently crashed our drone into a tree. I've managed to fix the camera and compass, but I'm still getting an Compass Error. Need advice.

1. Other than Dronefly which is in Southern California, does anyone know of a good place I can go to the East Bay of the SF Bay Area?

2. Other places to rent a drone other than Lumoid, which appears to require a $400 deposit and a certificate of insurance? Are there any good places in the SF Bay Area to rent another drone?

3. Anyone know of any YouTube videos I can check out to try to fix it myself?

Any assistance you can provide will be helpful. Thanks.

Have you opened it up to check where the compass plugs into the main board?

Hi Ted,

Yes, We've taken it apart, have tried to replace the compass, but it seems that the wires were severed when we tried to snap the legs back in. We're getting another compass. There's got to be an easier way to snap it in without cutting the wires. What's the trick?

Thanks.

yes, I use caution. You can never be in a hurry when you put these back together.You are lucky it wasn't broken at the main board. Did you find a compass? I have a couple of used ones in stock. They are pretty cheap.

yes, I use caution. You can never be in a hurry when you put these back together.You are lucky it wasn't broken at the main board. Did you find a compass? I have a couple of used ones in stock. They are pretty cheap.

Yes. We have an extra one just in case. Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20