Dji Phantom 3 Pro camera 4K

Reaction score
Hello
My camera has been broken and i Want to know if there is a few models of 4k camera to buy and if it dépends in Mother board or rotors to be compatible.
Thanks

Hello
My camera has been broken and i Want to know if there is a few models of 4k camera to buy and if it dépends in Mother board or rotors to be compatible.
Thanks
There is only one. It is a camera and gimbal assembly. I believe you are looking for DJI Phantom 3 Pro Part 5

Reactions: greenline4
there is one on eBay w/ warranty at drone superstore. Just type in part 5. I am not affiliated with them but have purchased there before.Seems around 350$ is generally what they go for and I always try to buy a new one with warranty. Good luck......✌

Thanks a lot.
Since i have to wait to have money for that. Is there any way to make drone fly whithout camera ? To desactivate it ?
I have an error grimbale errror and i can t fly.
Few persons told me that it s possible. Any idea pleaae ?
Thamks

I have flown flown a P3pro with the camera and gimbal removed.
I suspect simply disconnecting the two multistrand cables would, as far as the drone is concerned, effectively remove the gimabl etc..
That said, to get the the rear most connector it's probably easier and safer to actually detach the gimbal's suspension bellows and retaining pins, so you are 'there' anyway.
With regard to the retaining pins, spilt the retaining washer on one and cut the pointy end off the other, that way you only destory one assembled pin pair. I have seen it suggested to force the washer up onto the main pin shaft thereby splaying the 'latches' on the washer but I'd worry that this stresses the latches too much.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31