DJI Phantom 2; start up trouble, gimbal?

Reaction score
My son's Phantom 2 was working fine couple months ago, pulled it out to use with charged batteries, flashes on, but gimbal appears to be circulating cycle of "startup", remote wont engage props. Wondering if I should try to take gimbal off (don't use camera). Any thoughts?

My son's Phantom 2 was working fine couple months ago, pulled it out to use with charged batteries, flashes on, but gimbal appears to be circulating cycle of "startup", remote wont engage props. Wondering if I should try to take gimbal off (don't use camera). Any thoughts?
Look on you tube , i think there may be a vidieo there to help you out.

Todd,
Have you figured anything out? My dji continues to flash yellow lights, the gimbal somehow connects to my controller, but I cant seem to pair it. I cant get the rotors to move or anything. updated all firmware ... kinda pissed.

Sounds like you need to rebind your transmitter. To do this you need to turn off the transmitter, turn on the phantom. Turn the Phantom upside down. On the left side you should see a red blinking light, push this in for a few seconds. Turn the transmitter on and it should rebind. The light on the Phantom should flash green now showing that it has rebound with the phantom. Good luck.

Sounds like you need to rebind your transmitter. To do this you need to turn off the transmitter, turn on the phantom. Turn the Phantom upside down. On the left side you should see a red blinking light, push this in for a few seconds. Turn the transmitter on and it should rebind. The light on the Phantom should flash green now showing that it has rebound with the phantom. Good luck.
I keep doing this and it just goes to two solid red lights, then back to flashing yellows fast. I can't seem to get it to pair. I do all of this turn off remote, turn off dji. flip over dji. turn on dji. press pair button once. turn on remote. press pair again. bring joysticks bottom and together, still doesnt work.

here is a good youtube video on how to bind your transmitter.
tried everything the same. controller just wont bind. the only difference is this: when he gets to the point of turning on the rc controller, his lights turn solid yellow and his "bind" little light goes out like he said. mine never does that. It just keeps flashing and the yellow lights continue to flash fast and fast. :(

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl