DJI P4: RC blinking green? and beeping constantly.

Reaction score
My controller is blinking green (I think), could be yellow but I'm colorblind. Not red for sure. Beeps constantly about 2 cycles per second along with the blinking controller light next to the 4 batt indicator buttons. I don't see anything like this in the LED Key for the controller from dji. Anyone?

Ok, figured it out. Sticks needed to be recalibrated. If you go to the controller in the GO menu I saw that at center one of my sticks was at 11% right on the left stick at center point. As soon as I started calibration the beeping and flashing green stopped. So, admittedly it's one data point, but it has solved my problem, stopping it dead in it's track. So flashing green with beeping, not listed in the led key from dji, try recentering or calibrating your sticks. Worked for me.

Ok, figured it out. Sticks needed to be recalibrated. If you go to the controller in the GO menu I saw that at center one of my sticks was at 11% right on the left stick at center point. As soon as I started calibration the beeping and flashing green stopped. So, admittedly it's one data point, but it has solved my problem, stopping it dead in it's track. So flashing green with beeping, not listed in the led key from dji, try recentering or calibrating your sticks. Worked for me.
Good info yes not listed with this chart either
1507060833372344177926.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl