Reaction score
I have unboxed OSMO Mobile and included a complete walkthrough including the different settings in the DJI GO App. The video covers all from unboxing, connecting OSMO to your phone, operating the OSMO and making your first test footage. Further, the video shows real life the different recording opinion like time-lapse, motion time-lapse, panorama pictures, motion tracking, and 3x3 matrix photos.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Watching this video will give you a good impression about OSMO Mobile and what it can do for your phone recordings make them look more cinematic.

Last edited:
Reactions: DronePilotOne
Awesome Henrik! You Danish?;)
Anyways, you have any problems with the phones image stabilization competing with the OSMO - and not in a good way? I read that's a big issue for some...

Yes, DJI mobile has huge problems with jittery footage. I had an entire shoot ruined because of it. I am doing testing now and it looks like the solution is to not use the DJI go app.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: DronePilotOne
Yes, DJI mobile has huge problems with jittery footage. I had an entire shoot ruined because of it. I am doing testing now and it looks like the solution is to not use the DJI go app.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
I just purchased an iPhone 7+ and looking for advice of wether to purchase the osmo mobile or look to another brand. Thanx in advance

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic