DJI Mavic Air question

Reaction score
Just bought a Mavic Air off ebay. Been watching videos and reading about Remote ID. I just fly for fun. Been flying a Phantom 4. Will I be good until September of next year without any problems? Then what. I enjoy flying but I guess I don't have too. Wondering what everyone is going to do.

Sounds like a big mess. I had got about four years of flying out of my used Phantom 4 before I had a crash. I haven't had it fixed but want something to fly. I bought a used Spark then turned around and bought the Mavic Air. I have always tried to someone who tried to go by the law but they are making it harder and harder. If I fly here at my house or up at the ball park or out on the river I always have to click off on I am responsible for the flight.
I use B4UFLY. It gives me the clear to fly.
I have heard some people say their drone won't start or they can only get so high off the ground. I have never had that anywhere I flew.
Is anyone selling a remote ID module now or heard if DJI is going to do anything?
One other thing. We have an airport class D airport about 8 miles from where I live. I have a friend that lives a couple of miles from it. He asked me about taking some pictures. I went to B4UFLY. I says Controlled Air Space Authorization Required. Apply at FAA Drone Zone. Can I get permission to fly there or if I am recreational I will never be able to fly there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers