DJI Manfrotto Phantom Backpack

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the DJI Manfrotto Phantom backpack (https://store.dji.com/product/manfrotto-dji-35-pl) has ever been on sale since it is mentioned out of stock on DJI online store so I would assume it was once available for sale, wasn't it? Anyone knows when it would become available again because this is the backpack I want (although my P3P is yet to be delivered...). Thanks!

Reactions: Advexure
Does anyone know if the DJI Manfrotto Phantom backpack (https://store.dji.com/product/manfrotto-dji-35-pl) has ever been on sale since it is mentioned out of stock on DJI online store so I would assume it was once available for sale, wasn't it? Anyone knows when it would become available again because this is the backpack I want (although my P3P is yet to be delivered...). Thanks!

This backpack has made appearances in DJI's web store in months prior and is now making it's second debut. We are being told that the first batch of these backpacks should be arriving to our warehouses around the middle of May. You can pre-order the backpack at the link below.

www.advexure.com/store/dji-phantom-backpack-case

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to reach out.

Best,
Mike

This backpack has made appearances in DJI's web store in months prior and is now making it's second debut. We are being told that the first batch of these backpacks should be arriving to our warehouses around the middle of May. You can pre-order the backpack at the link below.

www.advexure.com/store/dji-phantom-backpack-case

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to reach out.

Best,
Mike

Thanks Mike. Do you ship to Singapore?

Reactions: Advexure
Thanks Mike. Do you ship to Singapore?

Yes, shipping to Singapore is not a problem. International shipping can be calculated directly on the site. DHL will more than likely be the best option.

If you have any further questions just let us know.

Mine was delivered today from B&H. It is top quality ....!
$70 won't fetch anything like this. The ages-old wisdom applies .... you get what you pay for.
The bird and accessories fit really snug, but there is ample room for everything you'll need.
I'm looking forward to travelling with it.

The DJI backpack is plain ugly. How do u expect to get laid carrying around that thing???!

$70 won't fetch anything like this. The ages-old wisdom applies .... you get what you pay for.
The bird and accessories fit really snug, but there is ample room for everything you'll need.

You will find that the Manfugly backpack will fit the P3 "real" snuggly. Its pretty tight with the longer p3 legs. What's dirty is that this backpack was made by KATA. It was exactly the same except for the KATA tag and it was priced at $80 - $100.
http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/uk-backpack-bargain-if-you-know-where-to-look.42351/

I don't like to neg products I haven't used, but for a whopping $300+, you better hope you get gold stitching to match the Pro's stickers.

I'm biased though, as I have the KingKong 40. Bang for buck backpack but each to their own :)

PS. Wouldn't it be better to get the DJI hardshell for 150usd? Cheaper and made specifically for the P3 and probably better protection..

You are correct. It's really nice. I bought the king kong 40 and it's nowhere near as nice as the DJI backpack. The Fancier backpack doesn't even open all the way so you have to slide in the quad. It's actually horrible for the Phantom. I gave it to my neighbor.

Reactions: bobomet
I'm telling you guys... I just got this in today and love it. $65 on EBay. Made by Atomik RC. Loaded it up today and ready to go!

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1435107640.630169.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1435107663.517733.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1435107676.202084.jpg

You will find that the Manfugly backpack will fit the P3 "real" snuggly. Its pretty tight with the longer p3 legs. What's dirty is that this backpack was made by KATA. It was exactly the same except for the KATA tag and it was priced at $80 - $100.
http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/uk-backpack-bargain-if-you-know-where-to-look.42351/

I don't like to neg products I haven't used, but for a whopping $300+, you better hope you get gold stitching to match the Pro's stickers.

I'm biased though, as I have the KingKong 40. Bang for buck backpack but each to their own :)

PS. Wouldn't it be better to get the DJI hardshell for 150usd? Cheaper and made specifically for the P3 and probably better protection..
I have a friend who has a KK40 for his camera and gear. It's a nice bag.
I like the quality of the DJI, and like the snug fit. I also like the feel (comfort) of a sturdy conventional backpack on long hikes and when I air-travel.

IMG_20150622_155339.jpg

For 329$ I couldn't be happier. Cost is all relative. 329 may be crazy for some but for me it's well worth it , and I think it's a great price for the quality. I stuffed as much crap into mine as possible to just to see and it took it and smiled.

I've used amazon bags for 70$ under real use its got a month life if that. Both my arm straps tore off after one 8 day trip to maui.

You get what you pay for.

Reactions: bobomet
View attachment 22792

For 329$ I couldn't be happier. Cost is all relative. 329 may be crazy for some but for me it's well worth it , and I think it's a great price for the quality. I stuffed as much crap into mine as possible to just to see and it took it and smiled.

I've used amazon bags for 70$ under real use its got a month life if that. Both my arm straps tore off after one 8 day trip to maui.

You get what you pay for.
That's hugely impressive Julius. I've got to now try to match that volume - pack some beer in there maybe!
I agree mate .... I got tired of spending even more money because I was trying to slide off as cheap as possible.

The picture also does not show my lenovo y50 laptop that also fits with the tablets.

20150620_113819.jpg

Reactions: acherman
Mine just arrived with DHL today. I love it. It does fit the Phantom snugly, but still room for a few items for a short hike. Is it worth $329? Probably not. But, it's worth it when you think you have possibly $2,000 worth of gear in it (P3P, batteries, tablet). Plus, when the Phantom isn't in it, it's a pretty sweet pack for our photography gear.

Reactions: Ari
Can it be used as a camera bag too? Camera bafs is something you can splurge on. This will last the rest of your life

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers