DJI M300 RTK and Zenmuse L1

Reaction score
Hi,
I am using DJI M300 RTK and Zenmuse L1 for my research. Does anyone have used or know the workaround for using base station (not the DJI base station) from Leica that outputs NTRIP to use with their DJI M300 RTK?

Hi,
I am using DJI M300 RTK and Zenmuse L1 for my research. Does anyone have used or know the workaround for using base station (not the DJI base station) from Leica that outputs NTRIP to use with their DJI M300 RTK?
Welcome to PhantomPilots!

While you may get an answer in this forum you will have a greater chance by joining and posting your query in our sister forum Commercial Drone Pilots Forum

Reactions: GFields
Hi,
I'm not sure what kind of data you're capturing or which software you're using, but have you considered PPK? That's what we use for LiDAR mapping AND photogrammetry. You can use either a base station or, if available, CORS data for the corrections. Accuracy down to 3cm. The caveat of the base station is that you have to collect GPS data before, during and after the mission(s). I believe 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after.

D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav