Dji lightbridge video link problem

Reaction score
Hi have just got an lightbridge.
I have my controller over the same signal and that is working fine.
But the video signal is not good.
I have trayed to use other cabels other screen linked again other gopro same same.
You can see on the picture that it is not good.
What can it be wrong ?

Attachments

Reaction score
Try making sure your antennas on Lightbridge on drone are not touching or crossing at all. Also make sure the Go Pro format is at or below 1080 60 / 1080 30.
HI I know this Is an old post but I am having this exact same image problem and wondering if you ever resolved yours and how. Thank you ahead of time if you or readers have any idea.

I just swapped frames after a minor incident and in putting it back together, opted to do full Lightbridge upgrade, also the A2 and GCU for GH4 setup on S1000. Now I have the above video. Checked all the basics, I think, even manual channel check of each channel. But still stuck.

Reaction score
HI I know this Is an old post but I am having this exact same image problem and wondering if you ever resolved yours and how. Thank you ahead of time if you or readers have any idea.

I just swapped frames after a minor incident and in putting it back together, opted to do full Lightbridge upgrade, also the A2 and GCU for GH4 setup on S1000. Now I have the above video. Checked all the basics, I think, even manual channel check of each channel. But still stuck.
Did you ever find out what was causing the poor video picture? I've been suffering this problem for 3 months now and DJI have proven useless!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brooklyn's Daddy