Dji lightbridge video link problem

Reaction score
Hi have just got an lightbridge.
I have my controller over the same signal and that is working fine.
But the video signal is not good.
I have trayed to use other cabels other screen linked again other gopro same same.
You can see on the picture that it is not good.
What can it be wrong ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 1,372
Try making sure your antennas on Lightbridge on drone are not touching or crossing at all. Also make sure the Go Pro format is at or below 1080 60 / 1080 30.
HI I know this Is an old post but I am having this exact same image problem and wondering if you ever resolved yours and how. Thank you ahead of time if you or readers have any idea.

I just swapped frames after a minor incident and in putting it back together, opted to do full Lightbridge upgrade, also the A2 and GCU for GH4 setup on S1000. Now I have the above video. Checked all the basics, I think, even manual channel check of each channel. But still stuck.

HI I know this Is an old post but I am having this exact same image problem and wondering if you ever resolved yours and how. Thank you ahead of time if you or readers have any idea.

I just swapped frames after a minor incident and in putting it back together, opted to do full Lightbridge upgrade, also the A2 and GCU for GH4 setup on S1000. Now I have the above video. Checked all the basics, I think, even manual channel check of each channel. But still stuck.

Did you ever find out what was causing the poor video picture? I've been suffering this problem for 3 months now and DJI have proven useless!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20