DJI/Kittyhawk battery data sync issues?

Reaction score
Phantom 4 Pro - 4ea. Batteries (2ea. 5870 & 2ea. 5350)

Just noticed that there is incorrect battery data information in my Kittyhawk logs.

Clicked "Activity", and looked at battery data from my last flight.
In the "Battery(s)" row, I now see “Unspecified battery(s)” - Batt# 1 White 5870 pic below

After that, I started looking through the data on each battery and seeing many random errors. - Batt #2 Obsidian 5870 pics below

All the info Kittyhawk had stored prior to this for each of the four batteries was correct and up to date.
Was a nice one stop shop to see all my battery info.

Is this now part of a premium package ?

I've sent them an email inquiry but it's Sunday. Will update when I hear from them.

Batt# 1 White 5870
*****************************************************************************************************

*****************************************************************************************************************

Batt #2 Obsidian 5870 and a couple pages of it's data. Title page read date of 4/17 but show last flight date as 7/7 along with other missing data. Other two batteries have similar incorrect information.

*****************************************************************************************************************

******************************************************************************************************

****************************************************************************************************

***************************************************************************************************

******************************************************************************************************

Last edited:
Kittyhawk also gives me wrong info on my batteries. Only thing they got right is the serial number. I keep a manual log of my batteries.

On another note, so your drone is Chucky?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj