DJI Goggles in Stock!

Reaction score
I had two pair on order at the DJI Store and B&H Photo. Both were non-committal about when I would receive them. I found a store that has them IN STOCK. He just got a batch in on Friday. Will ship mine out on Monday. Here is the info. Ask for Paul. Seemed like a nice guy. Has good reviews. Can order online.

DJI Store of Virginia (General Aerial Robotics LLC)
1713 Parkview Dr.
Chesapeake, VA 23320
PH: 757-300-9183
General Aerial Robotics LLC

Whilst I love DJI products I have to say that they have done a really good job at excluding dealers from making sales. The odd dealer might get an early batch of something but when DJI are selling direct with free shipping AND taxes paid it's impossible to find a reason to go through any dealer, unless they do the same (which none do).
Ordering into Ontario for instance, it's free express DHL shipping and with local sales taxes (13%) paid by DJI and ZERO import charges. There is absolutely no reason for anyone with a brain to walk even 10 feet to pick one off a local shelf....

I have a flymore Spark and a set of Goggles pre ordered, I'll rather wait a few extra days/weeks and get them to my door for free and without taxes.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20