DJI goggles, gimbal and flight control not working on P4

DJI Assistant 2 failed the upgrade. Depends how you hold your tongue with these upgrades there so iffy. Yeah head tracking is interesting but I can see me falling over yawing left or right. It is imersive and a good sense of balance is needed. To be able to clearly outa the camera sharpens up your stick control and I do like that ...multi tasking with your head movement as well in not so sure about. Stay lofty

Ok...That not sooo bad. Is that why you have to connect your phone then reconnect with goggles to fly beyond 50m? Goggles don't casha login?

Authentication is becoming a big issue on a wider
DJI Assistant 2 failed the upgrade. Depends how you hold your tongue with these upgrades there so iffy. Yeah head tracking is interesting but I can see me falling over yawing left or right. It is imersive and a good sense of balance is needed. To be able to clearly outa the camera sharpens up your stick control and I do like that ...multi tasking with your head movement as well in not so sure about. Stay lofty
Do you have a OTG adapter for usb cord,it makes mini to mini usb,this is the only way I have been able to update my firmware,never had luck other way,here's a pic how I do mine,device needs internet,with djigo4 app
20180626_084417.jpg

Well here's the thing.....I do NOT want to go later than 4.1.3 on the DJIgo app but want to upgrade to head tracking to 02000700 on AC so that why I was using Assistant through the lappy. It worked great initialising the goggles but its very recalcitrant when you want it. My DJI Go app version is compatible with the new firmware but think its a software thing. Not sure if you need to sequence the updates to latest or just go for the last.....will try again with Assistant then if no good an old phone and your suggestion with OTG.....thanks for your help

Wots the go with the SD card when updating? does that have to be formatted and clean? Wot roll does that play in updating AC?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT