Dji goggles disconnects aircraft P4P

Reaction score
All firmware updated. When I connect goggles via hdmi port both the iPad screen goes blank and no pics out of the goggles. When I disconnect goggles iPad springs to life and all ok. I’ve turned on hdmi buttons to show on both screens as well to no affect.
Can someone help please

Hi
Yes they have. I also have noticed the collision avoidance button turns off when the goggles connected. I checked the goggles by connected to iPhone and watching a video. All good. So I do not understand why the aircraft disconnects and no view either on iPad or goggles when plugged in

Just off my head I did have dji goggles but didn't like them,,,,I also upgraded my USB module but also had to use hdmi adapter in hdmi slot(mini USB on module ) and used other USB for device,,is this how your set up

This how I used mine before I got hdmi adapter
Screenshot_20200523-174555_Chrome.jpg

Just off my head I did have dji goggles but didn't like them,,,,I also upgraded my USB module but also had to use hdmi adapter in hdmi slot(mini USB on module ) and used other USB for device,,is this how your set up
Hi
Yes upgraded module. Goggles connected with the hdmi converter to mini hdmi plug. iPad connected via the usual USB port.

Hi Jim
Yep connected iPhone today and as soon as goggles are connected it disconnects and both the iPad and goggles screen is blank

How are you connecting the ipad to the goggles ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj