DJI go4 Panovision photos with DJI Phantom 4 Pro.

Reaction score
My Phantom 4 Pro camera locks in one position when I try to do Pano photos. It will not take photos. It simply stands still at specified altitude until I cancel the flight. All other photos and actions work fine. Am I doing something wrong or is the problem software or hardware. DJI support has not answered since a week ago when they asked for a write up of the problem (which I did). This cost me a contract job.

My Phantom 4 Pro camera locks in one position when I try to do Pano photos. It will not take photos. It simply stands still at specified altitude until I cancel the flight. All other photos and actions work fine. Am I doing something wrong or is the problem software or hardware. DJI support has not answered since a week ago when they asked for a write up of the problem (which I did). This cost me a contract job.
Are you sure there is a real problem?
The camera is supposed to stay centred and the drone rotates.
If the camera rotated, the landing gear would be in the photos.

You needn’t have failed in your obligation to complete the job- simple enough to pan and tilt manually to acquire the images.

The camera would lock in strange positions. Once it was at upper right looking at motor arm, and another looking straight down. Also, I couldn't control the flight or take a picture

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic