DJI GO4 Freezes up

Reaction score
Help, I have a brand new iPad pro 10.5", deleted and reinstalled the app and it still Freezes up. Not sure what else can be done. When this happens it will not reconnect after closing the app, I have to launch Litchi if I want to continue flying. I still have control of the P4P but obviously no screen and data from it. Any ideas?

I fly with IPad Pro 9.8 / iPad mini & have not seen that. Latest IOS? When it freezes any particular observations? If you shut down frozen app, are you making sure it’s shut down in background before restarting app? Not much help but things that came to mind to try

GO and Litchi don't like to share the same tablet. before using GO force stop Litchi or vs versa. Try this as it has worked for many.

GO and Litchi don't like to share the same tablet. before using GO force stop Litchi or vs versa. Try this as it has worked for many.
On my iPad I'm able to switch between Litch and Go mid-flight without an issue. On Android it tends to be a problem for me, even on my CrystalSky. On Android I need to force close them and relaunch.

My understanding (I’ve read others say) this may be true on Android, but it’s not the case on IOS - they coexist just fine together, but your advice is sound. I use both (correction either [emoji6]) on an iPad mini 3 just fine.

Help, I have a brand new iPad pro 10.5", deleted and reinstalled the app and it still Freezes up. Not sure what else can be done. When this happens it will not reconnect after closing the app, I have to launch Litchi if I want to continue flying. I still have control of the P4P but obviously no screen and data from it. Any ideas?
Update your iso.had this same issue last fall an iso update and all is good

Doah [emoji43] - I figured out you meant IOS, ie Apple operating system.
Shows you how much I know . I do know it worked for me and got this info from this forum myself . I didn’t know what iOS meant either or iso or whatever’s lol

Shows you how much I know . I do know it worked for me and got this info from this forum myself . I didn’t know what iOS meant either or iso or whatever’s lol

No worries. (ISO and IOS are very different things [emoji12])

Every single link in my system is up to date, deleted and reinstalled, and anything else that could be done. Still freezes up. The only thing that I noticed is I am always taking RAW pics in AEB mode when it happens. My iPad has 256 gb of storage so Memory isn't the issue. Its very frustrating.

Just flew with my P4P (completely updated) with an iPad Air with the latest iOS and when shooting a 5 frame AEB in RAW, the screen froze. I was pretty close so I flew the drone near to the home point, completely closed the app (completely updated), closed the app and rebooted it. Fortunately the app reconnected to the drone and the screen was working probably. I landed and then took off again and it worked without error. This screen freeze is very worrisome some, particularly, if the drone is a bit of distance away and nothing works on the screen!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl