DJI GO4 app will not stay on the flight screen.

Reaction score
I have not flown in several months. When I turned on the DJI GO app, the flight screen comes up and in 2 seconds it changes to a cheerleader standing on another cheerleader’s shoulder taking pictures. Then, it requests for me to sign in. This must be the DJI commercial site.
WHY does this program, on my Apple I pad, not stay on the flight screen? I have tried deleting and reinstalling......did not work....same issue !

I resorted to flying with Litchi, but I will not be satisfied until I have resolved this DJI go 4 issue.... Please, someone help me to understand what I am doing wrong.

Last edited:
Software and firmwares have changed in the last several months. Did you log in and follow the prompts? You will most likely have to do updates.

FDS,

In following up on my initial issue (see original note above), the DJI GO4 app, on my IPad Pro, is current. When I turn just the app on, the problem still prevails. The flight screen defaults to a DJI commercial video within 2 seconds. I reported this issue to DJI Support on Oct. 4, 2017, 8:30 p.m., and, within hours, they sent me an email asking me to confirm my IPad model and whether I was connected to WiFi. I responded to their request (next morning) within 12 hrs of my initial email and their first note.

NOTE: Interestingly enough, my IPhone 6s DJI GO4 app was working fine up until yesterday when I received an DJI GO4 update (4.1.12). I made a BIG mistake and hit the update. Now, both the IPhone and the IPad have the same malfunction as detailed in my original note above.

DJI Support responded very fast initially recognizing that this is something that they are concerned about and will handle right away.

We will see what that really means. Is it just LIP service, or is it what you and I would call GREAT service?

Software and firmwares have changed in the last several months. Did you log in and follow the prompts? You will most likely have to do updates.

FDS........both my firmware on the P4 and my software on my IPad Pro had current updates. See follow up note on initial issue. Looks like a software compatibility issue for DJI.

Your thoughts.

Where in Florida are you located?

I was getting the same thing when starting the GO app. I signed into my DJI account as asked and all was good...did you try to sign in?

I was getting the same thing when starting the GO app. I signed into my DJI account as asked and all was good...did you try to sign in?

Donk,

I tried to log in, but after putting in my email address, it won’t let me scroll down to put in my password.

Do you use an Apple IPad? I am being told by DJI Support that because I upgraded my IPhone and my IPad to iOS 11.0.02, that the DJI GO4 app is now having problems and that DJI’s Development Team MIGHT start to look at the issue.

I'm using an IPad Mini with the latest update. I also had a problem entering my password until I figured out that you need to tap under the word "password" to bring up the keyboard so you could enter it...so you might try tapping in the blank space under password

Reactions: Craig H
I'm using an IPad Mini with the latest update. I also had a problem entering my password until I figured out that you need to tap under the word "password" to bring up the keyboard so you could enter it...so you might try tapping in the blank space under password

Donk,

Your suggestion worked! I was finally able to type in the password and the flight screen returned. Ya! For some reason the screen tap spot is not intuitive.

THANK YOU so much. [emoji2]

Craig,
Obviously, I had the same problem a week ago...to me, DJI has a poor layout on that form. Glad I could help out...enjoy flying!

Reactions: Craig H

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20