DJI GO

Come on DJI, its a week now since you said 'Android Version Coming Soon!!'. :mad::mad:

I updated to 1.3.20 and to the DJI GO app (version 2.0.0) this morning and did 2 test flights. No problems recalibrating the compass, but I did forget to recalibrate the IMU.

Also flew in ATTI for the first time. Drifted at least twice as fast as I expected it to.

Also flew in ATTI for the first time. Drifted at least twice as fast as I expected it to.

I just tried this for the first time yesterday. My Phantom was drifting all over. I really didn't expect that to happen. It was windier than normal though. Flying in the default mode really does make things too easy.

Just got off the DJI live chat with Phantom_ Fay and she said that "It will be released very soon now", "Please wait patiently"
I had to change my Samsung s4 to s5 can't find dji pilot only dji go and it won't load what do I need to do want to fly but no apps help

I had to change my Samsung s4 to s5 can't find dji pilot only dji go and it won't load what do I need to do want to fly but no apps help
its hard to find dji pilot now since its updated to GO. just use Go. its more stable. i've tried it a dozen times....with pilot signal always disconnected and app always crash. with GO app still crash but only once. signal lost also once...

its hard to find dji pilot now since its updated to GO. just use Go. its more stable. i've tried it a dozen times....with pilot signal always disconnected and app always crash. with GO app still crash but only once. signal lost also once...
I flew 2 battery s today original fermware on bird new Samsung s5 dji go ge I hate that name same yesterday every thing good go crashed but 2x but reset ok

Lol wow...

I just updated the app on my Note 4 and it keeps crashing. Nice.
why not try this way.

1st on the remote
2nd on the P3
3rd on the dji go app
4th then connect the usb to hp/pad.

try this sequence coz if i connect usb first then on the P3, yes...many times crash....but if follow the above sequence only once crash...

have it a try bro...

now dji already come out Go 2.02 version...mine already auto updated.....hopefully they didnt make a bad app since previous version just fine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20