DJI GO v3 App crash

Reaction score
Earlier I posted that, with assistence from other Members, I came across a site where I was able to download the 3 previous versions of DJI GO App. On advice I went with, v2.9.1. Works perfectly with P3; no issues whatsoever, none! Going out to test with P4 now. Very happy.
P3.jpg
Back in Saddle.jpg

Where can I download the previous versions? I have the latest and crash every flight... Uggg Can you tell me how you did the LED mod? Thanks!

Where can I download the previous versions? I have the latest and crash every flight... Uggg Can you tell me how you did the LED mod? Thanks!
Hi,
I use APKPure. To be honest though I've experienced so many issues with the DJI GO apps and Android (always waiting for patches to catch-up) that I got an iPad mini 4 just to fly with. And I AM NOT a fan of IOS devices, NOT AT ALL. However, since getting the mini I've had and entirely different, BETTER, experience with the GO apps. Better in the sense of absolutely zero issues, latest version and more functionality.. I just received my 3 gen Moverio glasses, the're great & Android. Can you believe that yesterday, after the 2nd firmware update, I started having issues with the GO apps! Called Epson, they were very helpful but told me that within the next couple days, when DJI releases the new patch, all should be well?! As soon as I finish this I'll check for the update. My experience indicates that DJI apps are best used with IOS devices, do not understand why. I recommend the iPad 4 mini. For me its size and everything else makes it perfect for GO apps. Other option is to root an Android designated just for flying. That way the OS will remain the same and you can stay with the version of GO apps that work best for you.
I have 2 light mods. 1 is the bright blue LED strip that circles the aircraft. 2 is the headlights. The LED strip I glued Velcro to the shell the the strip and just formed the strip to the shape of the aircraft. The headlights are amazing, bright enough to illuminate a 40' roof to be seen in complete darkness. Plus the cool factor of being able to program the 4 LEDs to light in uncountable configurations. For the headlights I built an amp step down to conserve power, Both run off aircraft battery. I set things up so nothing on drone is altered, just run plug-in for lights out vent. FYI: P3 also is modded to carry 3 batteries (2 smaller than the DJI pack), 2 cloverleaf antenna on aircraft and controller modded to accept any antenna as well. FYI: This aircraft is for sale: includes everything mentioned above, 3 DJI batteries, auxiliary batteries, backpack, antennas, gimbal savers, controller, et. al.

Thank you for the in depth reply. I guess I just have to recycle the wifes old iphone maybe... I like the rooting idea on an android phone. I'm trying to never be a "sour apple" :)

Thanks again!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20