DJI Go update 2.8.4 has broken logging tools :(

So what link were you trying to view your logs from?

I was referring to the phantomhelp.com site.

Thanks for the clarification surrounding the firmware.

Good point on Android update, users need to ensure auto updates is turned off at the Playstore as well as Google will push the update to you even with your devices auto update turned off.

Any idea who i should contact for the apk?

Please note that any flights made with v2.8.4 will not show up in the DJI Go app after reverting back to v2.8.3
They are on the tablet but the app. doesnt read them. So just sync your logs before reverting back to maintain your totals.

I was referring to the phantomhelp.com site.

Thanks for the clarification surrounding the firmware.

Good point on Android update, users need to ensure auto updates is turned off at the Playstore as well as Google will push the update to you even with your devices auto update turned off.

Great point!

There appear to be two 2.8.4 versions. Mine auto updated to 2.8.4 a few days back but google play is showing that DJi Go has another update available which is also numbered the same.....

There appear to be two 2.8.4 versions. Mine auto updated to 2.8.4 a few days back but google play is showing that DJi Go has another update available which is also numbered the same.....

Just looked at the Canadian Playstore and I see the same thing.
Initial 2.8.4 update was Aug. 21 and the latest 2.8.4 is Aug. 26 !

2 of the same app versions is not uncommon. However, although they the same in appearance, they are different overall. The most recent version has a newer update installed.

Last edited:
Progress!

Yes, it's probably (hopefully) just a field that got added, subtracted or moved. I'm sure as soon as Bud Walker sees this he will drop whatever he is doing and rush to fix it.....-
Although it doesn't affect the outcome in a material way it should be noted that I didn't do the work of creating the .txt to .csv converter. This great converter was done by @ferraript. CsvView calls his converter; giving the appearance that CsvView does the actual conversion.

Reactions: WetDog

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj