DJI Go - New version for Android out

From the play store:

What's New
1. Added support for Zenmuse X5 series gimbal.
2. Support bandwidth allocation feature for Lightbridge 2.
3. Bug fixes.

Is the channel hack still available?

Can you please elaborate on your comment about activities being automatically stored in remote databases?

Just install one of the apps that lets you see all the activity going on with your device live. Then click on each online process you see the dji app communicating with numerous IP addresses.

Btw, I also want to point out the question you asked, is exactly how things get twisted around and cause others to take things the wrong way. This here is jacked up-> "activities being automatically stored in remote databases"

Btw, based on a developer email I got this morning, it looks like app version 2.4.0 is scheduled for release around the end of October. I can see there will be a R/C firmware update involved in that update. It appears they are implementing a new encryption protocol. I suppose you can look at what the main agenda might be for doing this. But the process will be put in place to read the aircraft's Serial Number, and the aircraft's Identification.

Some of us may or may not know, everything that goes on with the aircraft goes through the R/C, into the device being used and then online to one of at least 4 or more databases.
I'd imagine that a new encryption protocol would be so that authorities could be given the ability to take control of your aircraft and identify you as the registered owner. Sound about right?

Reactions: Nizar Ghosn
From the play store:

What's New
1. Added support for Zenmuse X5 series gimbal.
2. Support bandwidth allocation feature for Lightbridge 2.
3. Bug fixes.

Is the channel hack still available?

Nope, back to 8 channels.

I'd imagine that a new encryption protocol would be so that authorities could be given the ability to take control of your aircraft and identify you as the registered owner. Sound about right?

I would imagine so. Especially when some are already bragging about how they know who you are when at 20 miles away.

That sounds like a crazy conspiracy theory to me.
The "authorities" don't want to take control of your aircraft and wouldn't be able to do anything safe or useful with it if they could.

Reactions: bobomet

How would that work on a wifi-only tablet? My Nexus 9 has no network connection while flying. Are they queuing up everything and then sending once I get home and connect to wifi again?

How would that work on a wifi-only tablet? My Nexus 9 has no network connection while flying. Are they queuing up everything and then sending once I get home and connect to wifi again?
If you are asking about what @flyNfrank mentioned in his post earlier regarding sending info to assorted databases, I'm afraid I don't know. If I had to just make a guess, I would assume what you said. Data is stored until it is able to be transmitted.

Reactions: JoBe
Most third party Apps, like Litchi, require that one has internet access to register with DJI. does that mean that they are tracking every Quad no matter what App you use?

32 channel hack is gone. I reunstaled the app and cant locate subfolder dji.pilot in Android \ data. Where do i copy the config file now?

32 channel hack is gone. I reunstaled the app and cant locate subfolder dji.pilot in Android \ data. Where do i copy the config file now?
Pls ignPls . I restarted the tablet and reconnected to the pc and the dir was there

32 channel hackbworks on 2.3...just did it...had to open app to get dji.pilot to show up...did the hack and restarted the tablet and all went well for me[/QUOT

I have the hack can anyone tell me how to install and get it to work on a tab s

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20