DJI Go freezing Phantom Pro plus

Reaction score
Occasionally I get the message DJI Go not responding during flight.

The only cure I can find so far is by switching the remote on/off which is not ideal, particularly if the battery is getting low or the drone is near to obstacles. The button on the top right of the screen doesn’t seem to reboot the app.

Seems like the button at the top of the screen is for the screen only. Another way of getting it to restart is ti swipe up to bring up the task manger and restart it from there.

I have gotten similar lockups. All on your app side with the P4P.

IPad and Crystalsky both.

IPad, you can swip the screen and close the djigo4 app, and reopen. However once this did not work and I had to reboot the iPad.

The Crystalsky seems to work without the not responding error, until I get past 1500 or so feet out. Then things have gotten to where I ended up having to power off the Crystalsky. Disconnect, to lock up.

The RC controller has not had an issues, and each time I was able to get home LOS.

I am going to try a hard reset on the Crystalsky this weekend to see if that helps and connect without the mount cable provided by DJI just to see if I have a problem with that cable. Also may try to assign a 5.8 or 2.4 channel in the future and not use the auto feature.

Paul Caldwell

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl