DJI go bug and won't connect to my phone

Reaction score
I already searched for the solution for my problem all over the place, but can't seem to find any, so my apologies if I missed a similar thread. I have been using my P4P with my Huawei P9 running Android 6 without a problem, then I recently switched to Huawei P9+(very similar phone just bigger screen) running Android 7. 0. Now my new P9+ having trouble connecting to the P4P, right after the login it said that I have connected to the P4 remote, and refused to connect to my P4P, even without pluging anything to the phone it still say it connected to the P4 remote. I've tried all the usual step, reinstall the app etc. Factory reset the phone worked once then a few days later the problem came back and factory reset the phone won't work anymore. Anyone have a fix for this problem? Thank you.

Reactions: NeBob
Delete the app and reinstall, make sure you install DJI GO 4! I did the update and it didn't work! Once I uninstalled and reinstalled m, it worked. Hope this helps!
Thanks for the reply, but I already tried that, even factory reset the phone doesn't work.

A side question - what if your screen is an Apple product instead of Android? I am running an iPad Mini and neither of the two connector cords provided by DJI will interconnect. Neither of the male connectors that are supposed to go into the iPad will actually fit into the iPad slot. I hope I am making myself clear. This problem is preventing me from upgrading firmware, as that calls for a direct connection between the screen (iPad) and the quad itself and nothing fits into the iPad. Is there a solution?

A side question - what if your screen is an Apple product instead of Android? I am running an iPad Mini and neither of the two connector cords provided by DJI will interconnect. Neither of the male connectors that are supposed to go into the iPad will actually fit into the iPad slot. I hope I am making myself clear. This problem is preventing me from upgrading firmware, as that calls for a direct connection between the screen (iPad) and the quad itself and nothing fits into the iPad. Is there a solution?

There is an OTG cable that can plug into the quad, and then you plug your Apple USB cable from your device into that OTG cable.

Reactions: pdmike and botasky
@pdmike, this OTG cable should have been included with the other accessories in your Phantom box. You can see how it should be connected in this video.

I'd also use DJI Assistant 2 and the PC to do upgrades to the AC

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20