DJI go app?

Reaction score
Has anyone else been having trouble with the app shutting itself down while trying to use it? I went out today and got some videos and photos, trying to view them and the app keeps shutting down. I haven’t done the new firmware update.

What device are you using and what app version?
I am not sure which version I’m running now... update says version 1.5.40. I’m flying a p3se. I did uninstall the app and reinstalled it but lost all my photos and flight records but it is working now. From what I’ve heard, I don’t want to update the firmware.

Yes.. came to the forum just now to see if it was just me..
Using an iPad with IOS 11 with my Phantom 3 Advanced and the app was crashing/shutting down after about 20 seconds..
Switched to my iPhone also with IOS 11 and tried using my Osmo, and the exact same thing started happening..
Have not yet updated to the newest IOS 11.2 which was just released 24 hours ago - i’m Hoping that will fix it.

Since last summer, video transmission was horrible, and going worse. October and November DJI updates have worsen the issue.
After updating to newest iOS in my iPad mini 4, DJIGo4 kept also crashing every 15 seconds. Last Saturday I followed an advise read in other conversarion from MSinger (thank you again!):
- First of all, syncronize all (complete) your DJI Go data by tapping on the cloud of flight log screen.
- Get rid completely of DJI Go 4 application, uninstalling it from your iOS decide. Ir will notify that your data are going to be lost, but you’ll have them already saved (former action)
- Go to Apple Store and discharge and Install DJI GO 4.
- Open DJI Go and go to flight log. The log will be empty. Tap the cloud and recover your data from the cloud. They will appear again.

I did that, and now at least the application has never crashed again. This never happened to me during all my 250 flights in 15 months qith Phantom 4.

Since last summer, video transmission was horrible, and going worse. October and November DJI updates have worsen the issue.
After updating to newest iOS in my iPad mini 4, DJIGo4 kept also crashing every 15 seconds. Last Saturday I followed an advise read in other conversarion from MSinger (thank you again!):
- First of all, syncronize all (complete) your DJI Go data by tapping on the cloud of flight log screen.
- Get rid completely of DJI Go 4 application, uninstalling it from your iOS decide. Ir will notify that your data are going to be lost, but you’ll have them already saved (former action)
- Go to Apple Store and discharge and Install DJI GO 4.
- Open DJI Go and go to flight log. The log will be empty. Tap the cloud and recover your data from the cloud. They will appear again.

I did that, and now at least the application has never crashed again. This never happened to me during all my 250 flights in 15 months qith Phantom 4.

No matter how complex the technology is, the “unplug it, plug it back in” still holds true. Amazing.

Reactions: Javier Ruiz O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers