DJI GO app

Reaction score
So as i mentioned in the "introduction" tab, I have ordered My P3S so i'm awaiting delivery. Is there a problem or reason not to download the app and have a "Look around" it or will it not function without connecting to the bird?

Just curious if it's worth it to poke around while waiting.?

So as i mentioned in the "introduction" tab, I have ordered My P3S so i'm awaiting delivery. Is there a problem or reason not to download the app and have a "Look around" it or will it not function without connecting to the bird?
Just curious if it's worth it to poke around while waiting.?
No problem at all.
Some features will and some won't work without the Phantom to connect.

Ok, so ongoing question concerning app. This apps rating for android based phones has almost half as many 1 star ratings as is does 5 star. And a lot of the comments for freezing lagging and having to restart are plentiful even on newer phones.

Should i be concerned? Should i use an alternate app right from the go? (I haven't researched the litchi app as of yet.)

Ok, so ongoing question concerning app. This apps rating for android based phones has almost half as many 1 star ratings as is does 5 star. And a lot of the comments for freezing lagging and having to restart are plentiful even on newer phones.

Should i be concerned? Should i use an alternate app right from the go? (I haven't researched the litchi app as of yet.)
I think success has to do with the Phone or Tablet you choose to use.
I worried about it a lot, kept me grounded for nearly a month. Just flew a cheap trainer. Talked to DJI, they approved my choice, said just updates and fly. I did, IT did, good times since.:)

Reactions: Gryphon

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl