DJI GO app stopped working after 1.6 FW update

Reaction score
For whatever it's worth, the DJI Go app on my iPad Mini 2 would not start after I updated my P3P to the latest FW (1.6). Only after I deleted it and reinstalled it did it start functioning again. The symptoms were that it would launch but then immediately end. I did all the usual closing of apps and a power off/on on the iPad but that did not make any difference. The one thing I noticed was that I also lost all my flight historical data with the reinstall. With that revelation, I now know where they are stored and I will start capturing them in an offline file in the future. I thought that those logs were retained in my DJI account but I guess not. No big deal but now I have more knowledge going forward. I also now have an account with Healthy Drones and will send my logs there.

Before you uninstall DJI GO, you need to sync your logs like this:

P3-Synch-Logs-1.jpg

P3-Synch-Logs-2.jpg

P3-Synch-Logs-3.jpg

Last edited:
I don't remember if that function was available before it would quit but I now know the correct process going forward.

For whatever it's worth, the DJI Go app on my iPad Mini 2 would not start after I updated my P3P to the latest FW (1.6). Only after I deleted it and reinstalled it did it start functioning again. The symptoms were that it would launch but then immediately end. I did all the usual closing of apps and a power off/on on the iPad but that did not make any difference. The one thing I noticed was that I also lost all my flight historical data with the reinstall. With that revelation, I now know where they are stored and I will start capturing them in an offline file in the future. I thought that those logs were retained in my DJI account but I guess not. No big deal but now I have more knowledge going forward. I also now have an account with Healthy Drones and will send my logs there.
where are they stored on an ipad?
Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31