dji go app problem

Reaction score
hello group..looking for answers to a problem,and google pointed me here. so anyway,iv'e been flying helis and planes for 20 years, just got into drones with my grandkids who like racing. i bought a used p2 vision + and loved it.upgraded to a p3 pro,used but never crashed,the guy has a 303 or something to fly at nite,from the faa.
my problem is when in installed the go app,from dji,and run it it won't give me the option for my p3. only the inspire line.have googled it,uninstalled and reinstalled several times.using a galaxy s8.i

any help appreciated.. jerry

If I'm reading this correctly the app won't give you the option of selecting your P3P? If you are using the DJI GO app and not the DJI GO4 app (there is a difference), when you open the screen, you should be able to click on the displayed Phantom and enable a drop down menu to select your craft.

Reactions: Oso
yes,there are no phantom listed in the drop down menu.only inspire. may have something to do with my phone,didn't see s8 listed in supported devices. may have to go to litchi,but it's $25.. flew my vision 2 + with it's app for a year or so,no problems. but it won't work for a 3p. thanks for your reply.

yes,there are no phantom listed in the drop down menu.only inspire. may have something to do with my phone,didn't see s8 listed in supported devices. may have to go to litchi,but it's $25.. flew my vision 2 + with it's app for a year or so,no problems. but it won't work for a 3p. thanks for your reply.
Hmm, interesting if that's the case. I've only ever used iOS devices following the theft of my Samsung something or other way back. Are you able to borrow a compatible device to prove the point as you will still need the GO app for some base settings, registration etc. Litchi is a great app but I still use the GO app for FW updates and some modes not available elsewhere.

I do not know id tou solved yor problem. The App DJI Gi4 is for Inspire , phantom 4s, Mavic, Spark...
The DJI Go Version, which I do not use since the 4 appeared continues in my iPhone, not my iPad. I updated it with many other apps few days ago, after the new iOS 11 was installed. I have just taken a cople of images of that DJI Go app, and you can see that Phantom 3 appear at the beginning
4f153a5f0f706e3f866c07740388e180.jpg

754709b7501b67b37820f4546670d833.jpg

Normally if you fly a P3 series copter then you may download and install the DJI Go for DJI products before P4 and the App still recognize the P3P after connecting the phone to the copter via light bridge,and you don´t need to chose it via pull down menu. May be it´s a S8 issue.
I fly a P3S and use a MPQC96i to control the copters cam. Only 1 time i used the menu to activate my bird and after that the app recognize that bird after the connection.

The ps3 uses the dji go app not the other one on the inspire pic swipe left or right to select phantom 3 then use the drop down menu to pick which one you have

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj