DJI Go 4K Video editing?

Reaction score
I've been searching "everywhere", but can't seem to find a definite answer on this: is it possible to somehow transfer 4K video from one's SD card to an iOS DJI Go App, for the purpose of editing? I've tried doing this through iTunes, but get an error message about the material potentially being copyrighted, etc...

I don't normally use this editor, (use Sony Vegas on my desktop) and I never cache my videos (to try to keep my iPad Air from overheating).

In any case, I've contemplated entering DJI's video competition which requires the use of the Go App's editor--hence the reason I'm curious if there's a way to make it edit 4K, or is everything limited to what's cached in 720P?

Thanks for anyone's input, and apologies if this has been answered ad nauseum elsewhere.

I don't know the answer, but I would guess not considering even just playing 4k video brings most desktops to their knees, let alone editing it, and you're trying to do it on a tablet. My guess is you're constrained to the cached junk.

Reactions: skyeboysteve

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj