P2V Firmware DJI GO 4 crashing

Reaction score
Just went to fly after being sick for a couple months and found that the DJI Go 4 will not open on my Samsung Tab7. Installed and uninstalled several times. No luck. Found a post in the comments of the Play Store app that had MANY complaints of the same thing. Can't believe that this did not hit this forum. FOUND THE CURE. Don't use the Play Store app. Go directly to DJI.com - Support - Downloads - and load it directly from DJI. That worked first time.

Reactions: 1EagleDave
I had to side load it on the new pixel as well. Just crashes upon open from the play store

Just went to fly after being sick for a couple months and found that the DJI Go 4 will not open on my Samsung Tab7. Installed and uninstalled several times. No luck. Found a post in the comments of the Play Store app that had MANY complaints of the same thing. Can't believe that this did not hit this forum. FOUND THE CURE. Don't use the Play Store app. Go directly to DJI.com - Support - Downloads - and load it directly from DJI. That worked first time.
did not work whatsoever for me did the exact same thing software bug there as well.

Well, DJI GO 4 did it again. Go to open the app and it flashes and returns to my home screen. I went to the DJI download web page and found a link but it will not load. Will we ever be able to use DJI GO 4 again. Or is ît my tablet. Can anyone help?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic