DJI go 4 app issues after update...

Reaction score
Hi. I did fly first time today after latest update of DJI go 4 app. It kept on crushing at the time of flight. The app gets disconnected and gets back connection but all previous basic commands were reset. The camera reboots itself as like it does at the time of switching on the aircraft. I am using Xiaomi note 4 cell but It worked fine earlier. Can any one suggest a solution?

Did you try downgrading the DJI GO app to see if it is causing that issue? The current version of DJI GO does not work well on some Android devices.

If needed, you can download old versions of DJI GO here.

Welcome to the world of DJI and their updates, as well as the manufacturer of your devices updates.

You'll find this stuff to be flaky as heck at times, and other times it works. I've gone through the Android era where I had issues with video image breakups and also crashing out much like yours. I later moved to the pricier Apples that were more reliable, but now my Apples are rotting too. On the "DJI Approved List" or not, sooner or later it will wad up someplace. When I think I have the issues solved, another flight or two it comes back and bites me again. Don't know what the answer is. Maybe a new drone manufacturer will straighten out the DJI mess.

Could be the If "If it ain't broke, don't break it with an update" motto some guys say is right. Good luck - and it is a lot of luck too!

Joining the "club".
After updating ALL components
- P4
- Radio
- Go4
- iPad Air 2
with newest generics and programs, now I lost the Rx and have black/green screen at 2 ft from the drone. Have spent over 2 hours twicking the problem and no success.
Also have lost the 32 hack and can not load it again, GO4 is not recognizing the file :(.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl