DJI GO 3.1.7 (iOS)

Had the same problem today. Version 3.1.7 won't open. I have latest iOS and iPhone 6s. Luckily I had my apps backed up in iTunes and I was able to install 3.1.6 again through iTunes. This worked for me. I won't update again until the bug is fixed!

no issues with opening the app here. have not had it connected to the bird yet to see what happens.

DJI Go App v3.1.7 (2777)
Iphone 7 10.3

Flew last night with this config .. no issues to report ..
HOWEVER!!!!
My phone is now telling there is an iPhone update to 10.3.1
Do I upgrade or leave it for now??

Bob

DJI Go App v3.1.7 (2777)
Iphone 7 10.3

Flew last night with this config .. no issues to report ..
HOWEVER!!!!
My phone is now telling there is an iPhone update to 10.3.1
Do I upgrade or leave it for now??

Bob
lol.....i noticed that 10.3.1 upgrade also.....didnt go for it yet.

I'm hovering in the "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" aisle at the moment...
But my CDO is compelling me to update !!!!

(CDO ... it just like OCD but the letters are in the right order .. like they should be .. )

Bob

I was having the same problem on my iPhone and iPad. App crashed every time I opened it. I installed the new iOS version, deleted Dji Go then installed it again. Now they both work. The IOS update seems to have fixed the crashing! I wonder if DJI meant to release this version AFTER the iOS update?

So when I started this thread I was running 3.1.7 in aeroplane mode and it worked fine I didn't realise it was the fact I always fly in aeroplane mode that was making this version of the Go App work. Now iv updated iOS to 10.3.1 DJI Go 3.1.7 is working fine for me without being aeroplane mode iv just done a quick test flight on my way to work and all was good :)

Reactions: bob_moodytx
I fly the new update this morning with my iPad Air no problems,,took it out to 3000' ,,took pics and videos all is well,,

bit un easy to update yet as hoping to fly tomorrow, maybe try it when the weather is bad lol
any info regard a dji fix will be much appreciated
cheers

If you fly in airplane mode I assume you aren't doing realtime updates to healthy drones / airdata.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94